Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just like a Country Time Lemonade Commercial



I'll stay on the bus, Forget about us, Put the blame on me 
(10 bonus points Name that song)


"That tree would be perfect for a tree swing." Have you ever been riding down the road come across a big outstretched oak and said this? Is it just me? My mentally crevasse's are filled with, children's shoes sizes, "I" before "E" except after "C", My husband shares the same birthday as Nancy Kerrigan, and locations of trees that need a tree swing. Starting with the Paul Bunyan-esk Oak in our backyard. Mothers Day I got my wish.  And for a good half hour that afternoon, there were no parents in the backyard, just 4 kids, laughing and smiling as they took turns soaring up to the sky under the canopy of our oak tree.
It was just like a Country Time Lemonade Commercial.







2 comments:

  1. Very Awesome! Would LOVE an oak tree just like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well somehow or another I found the opportunity to examine stores of articles on your site. It's shocking how captivating it is for me to visit you frequently.
    Home owner Services

    ReplyDelete